With Site Finder, you enter a keyword phrase and then Raven automatically finds and ranks domains that link to the top 10 Bing results for that keyword phrase. Site Finder then uses a combination of ranking factors (including MajesticSEO's Citation Flow and Moz's mozRank and Domain Authority) to determine how valuable a link from one of the returned domains would be to your site.
Using Site Finder
1. Go to SEO > Site Finder.
2. Enter the keyword or keyword phrase that you want to find websites for.
3. Select the country of origin you would like to do the search from. For instance. if you are building links in Germany you woud want to see results from Germany based sites. You will then select Germany as you search country.
4. Click the Find button.
5. A modal window will be displayed showing the top 10 websites that rank for the keyword.
You can remove a website from the list by clicking the X mark next to it. Or add a website when clicking the plus sign button at the bottom of the list.
6. Click the Run button.
7. Raven will automatically generate a Site Finder report for that keyword. A status shows you the progress of the report, as it can take several minutes.
8. Once the report is ready you can click to view the results.
Site Finder Data
Domain: The domain name of the website linking to one or more of the top 10 organic Bing results for the keyword.
Quality: The quality score is a combination of the connections, backlinks, maximum Citation Flow, total Citation Flow of all the links, mozRank and PAge Authority. Connections is weighed more heavily than the other factors. Once the formula is applied to all the results, the system then scales it to fix the maximum and minimum values for each individual Site Finder report.
Connections: The number of competitors with the top 10 organic results for that keyword who has a link from the domain.
Citation Flow (Majestic SEO): Predicts how influential a URL might be base on how many sites link to it. This replaces Majestic SEO's ACRank. The scale is 1-100. Formerly AC Rank.
mozRank: A quality score assigned that shows how popular a given web page is on the web.
Page Authority: A score of how well a given web page is likely to rank in Google's search results.
Backlinks: The total number of known links from the domain to the top 10 organic Bing results.
Click the Display options to toggle on or off certain columns.
Since Site Finder is tied to Link Manager you are able to add domains to the Link Manager.
Individually: Click the gear icon next to a result for available options such as adding a link to Link Manager, research the domain in Research Central and Backlink Explorer, hide from results or visit the site.
In Bulk: Users can add multiple domains to the Link Manager by using the Bulk Actions menu. Click the checkbox next to each listing that you would like to add. When you're finished, scroll up to the Bulk Actions dropdown menu and select Add Link.
Review URL Data
For even more insight, Site Finder also reports the specific URLs from any domain that rank in the top 10 organic results from Bing for the keywords you're searching. To find these connection click on any domain name link.
Toggle Rank Table
For a quick list of the top 10 Bing organic ranking results for the keyword you're searching, click the View Competitors button in the upper-right corner.
Reporting and Exporting
Export to CSV
To export data to a CSV either click the Tool Options button at the top of the page, and select Export Data.
Or select Save to CSV from the table options icon.
Build PDF Reports
Site Finder data is reportable in the app itself and through Report Wizard.
To build a Site Finder report from within the app simply select Export to PDF by clicking the Tool Options button at the top right corner of the page.
Or from the table options icon select Save to PDF.
1. Go to Reports > Wizard.
2. Create a new report.
3. Click on Link and select the Site Finder module to add it to the report.
4. Edit module data. You can re-title the report; choose the Site Finder report to include; and create a summary.
5. Click the Save Changes button.
6. Click the Run Report at the top of the page to view your PDF report.
Usage and Overages
Raven includes an unlimited number of reports for Agency users users, 20 reports for Pro before overages and 3 for trial users. Usage is shown at the top of the page. Our Pricing and Plans page for the most up to date information on pricing and overages.