WYSIWYG Reports can output reports in two ways: as an interactive HTML report or as a downloadable PDF. When exporting your report as a PDF, you can now add a Cover Page and Table of Contents to the beginning your file.
Enable PDF Settings
To enable either the Cover Page or Table of Contents in your report, follow these steps:
- Edit the report that you want to enable PDF Settings on.
- Click the Scheduled Report Settings button (for scheduled reports) or Report Settings (for one time reports).
- Switch to the PDF Report tab in the settings window.
- Click the Yes selector to turn on Cover Page and/or Table of Contents.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
Customize Your Cover Page
After clicking the Yes button for Cover Page, you're given three customizable options:
- Title: The overall name of your report, shown in bold at the top of the report. If left empty, we'll use the Report Title set in your Report Attributes tab.
- Subtitle: A brief descriptor of the report.
- Byline: The name of the person or agency who prepared the report.
The cover page will also include your report's logo, so be sure that you've uploaded a high-resolution image. If you haven't added a logo to your report, you can do so by clicking the Add Logo button in the top-left corner of your report.
Customize Your Table of Contents
Similar to the Cover Page, your Table of Contents has two options: Title and Subtitle. Each can be optionally edited.