There are a handful of ways to add events to Event Manager, both individually and in bulk:
Settings > Event Manager
- Go to Settings > Event Manager.
- Click the Add Event button.
- Give your Event a title (keep it short), choose the scope, add a description and tags, choose a color and choose a start date and end date. Keep in mind that the title and start date are mandatory fields.
- Click the Add button.
Events can be deleted from Event Manager by clicking the gear icon and choosing Delete.
If you've already created an event list using Excel or other spreadsheet/data storage software, you can use the Table Options button to add your existing data into Event Manager.
- Navigate to Settings > Event Manager.
- Click Tool Options > Import Data.
- Click the Choose File button and browse to your CSV file.
- If desired, you can opt to Skip First Row by checking the box.
- Click the Add button to import your events.
Unlike Keyword Manager and Link Manager, importing a CSV into Event Manager doesn't require a sample CSV to work from — just create your CSV using headers that approximate the fields in the Add Event window: Title, Description, Start Date, End Date and Scope. Then import that file. We'll let you map each column to the appropriate field in Event Manager.
Communication > Email Metrics
If you have authorized one or more of the five email marketing providers supported in your Raven account through Email Metrics, you can add a new event by opening the email campaign that you'd like to add as an event and clicking the Add Event button.