In order to view rankings from Bing in Keyword Rankings, you will need to connect your Bing Webmaster Tools account in Keyword Rankings.
- Navigate to SEO > Rankings.
- There are three ways to connect your Bing Webmaster Tools Account:
- If you haven't connected either Google Webmaster Tools or Bing Webmaster Tools, click the Configure Bing Webmaster Tools button on the intro page.
- If you already have a GWT account connected, click the Connect Bing Webmaster Tools button in the light blue box at the top of the page.
- If you have hidden the box mentioned above, you can click Tool Options and choose Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Select Bing Webmaster Tools, which has been highlighted for your convenience, from the Connect Your Services menu.
- Enter your Bing Webmaster Tools API key and give the key a name, for later reference. Click the Submit button.
- Assign a website managed in Bing Webmaster Tools to your Campaign and click Submit.
You can find your Bing Webmaster Tools API key by logging into BWT itself and clicking the Webmaster API link at the bottom of the sidebar. Click the Generate button on this page to get an API key.