Now that you have a WordPress blog synced in Raven's WordPress tool, you can start writing posts to publish through that blog.
- Go to Content > WordPress.
- Click the Add Post button in the upper right corner. If you're managing multiple blogs, you will need to first choose a blog from the listing.
- Enter your post's title and content.
- Embed any images you may want to include in your blog by clicking the Choose File button under Available Files and pick an image. This will upload your image into your WordPress Media Manager and will show up in the Available Files section.
- Choose any categories, alter your post status or schedule your post date and time.
- Click the Save button.