If you already have a list of contacts that you want to add to CRM, you can quickly upload that list in CSV or vCard format to add all of those names, addresses and other information right into CRM.
- Click the CRM button to navigate to CRM.
- Click Tool Options > Import Data.
- In the Import Data form, choose the format of your file (CSV or vCard) and then browse to the file that you would like to import.
- Choose the scope of your contacts, whether you want them to be visible in the Profile, visible globally or only visible to you.
- Click the Import button.
- For each column in your file's header, the system will prompt you to map that column to a corresponding field.
- Once you've mapped your fields, click the Import button.
Keep in mind that CRM only accepts CSV and vCard imports. If your file is not in a CSV or vCard format, you will need to convert it before uploading.