By default, Task Manager will display current and overdue Tasks assigned to you in the table. If you'd like to see your completed Tasks, you can do this by changing up the filters affecting your Tasks.
- Navigate to Tasks > View Tasks.
- Click the Filters button and choose Create New Filter. A filter may be applied already. If you see a filter, you can skip this step.
- In the left field, choose Status and, in the following field, choose Completed.
- Click the + button to add another filter, repeating the above step with Overdue and Today.
- Switch the filter from Match All Filters to Match Any Filters.
- Click the Save button and give it a name to quickly reuse this filter set in the future.
This will display all of your completed, overdue and due tasks in one table. You can also use this method to view other users' tasks and narrow by particular phrases, types and more.