Report Wizard is capable of running two kinds of reports: one-off reports and scheduled reports. This guide will teach you how to run a scheduled, recurring report. For more information on creating one-off reports, see this article.
- Navigate to Reports > Report Wizard.
- Click the New Scheduled Report button.
- Choose your scheduling options and click Submit:
- Frequency: How often you want your report to run: Monthly, Weekly, Daily or Quarterly. This will bring up a second option to specify when to run this report.
- Date Range: The date range that you want your reporting modules to follow: Last Month, This Month, Custom Range (Months), Custom Range (Days) or Fixed Start Date. Specify the number of days or months that you want to report on for the Custom Range options.
- Title: Give your report an identifiable name, for use in Report Wizard.
- Brand Template: Choose a Brand Template to customize the look of your report.
- Date Format: Pick from three date formats: mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd
- Font: If your report contains special characters, extend the font to display those characters properly.
Once you've created your report, you can preview it by clicking the Run Report button. If you'd like to automate emailing this report to yourself, a colleague or your client, change the Email Settings in Edit Report.