Reports created in Report Wizard can be branded with your own logo, colors and footer using Brand Templates. In order to brand your reports, you must first create a Brand Template.
- Navigate to Reports > Brand Templates.
- Click the Create a New Template button on this page.
- Once you've created the template, you can customize it:
- Give your template a name and choose its scope: Campaign, Profile or Account. This dictates whether your template can be used on reports in just this Campaign, all of the Campaigns in your Profile or across your entire account.
- Choose and upload a logo. Horizontally oriented images in high-resolution JPG or PNG format are recommended. Avoid transparent backgrounds.
- Choose the colors for the text and background of the header bars.
- Enter any footer text you may want to include.
- Click the Save button to save your template.
Now that you've created a Brand Template, you can set add it to new and existing reports by choosing the new template in your report settings.
TIP: You can brand all of your reports — including quick reports — automatically by setting a default Brand Template. The option to make a template the default is available in the gear menu on the main Brand Templates page.