The following metrics are displayed alongside keywords added to Keyword Manager. Keep in mind that there can sometimes be a delay between when a keyword is added and AdWords data populates.
- Avg. Rank (Search Analytics): If Search Analytics is authorized in your Raven account, this column will show the average position for your domain for searches of that keyword in Google searches.
- Visits (Google Analytics): The number of visits generated by searches of the keyword.
- Chart (Google Analytics): A visual interpretation visits over the past 30 days. Hover your mouse over the graph to see the exact date range it is displaying data for.
- Local Vol (Google AdWords): An approximate 12-month average of the number of user queries for the keyword according to Google. This metric factors in your country, language and match type preferences. Per campaign, you can alter your AdWords country or language in Campaign Settings.
- Global Vol (Google AdWords): Global monthly search volume is the average monthly volume over the last 12 months across all locations.
- Adv Comp (Google AdWords): Advertiser competition shows the number of advertisers worldwide bidding on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google.
- Req. (Link Manager): The number of requested links in your Link Manager which have the exact phrase in their anchor text.
- Act. (Link Manager): The number of active links in your Link Manager which have the exact phrase in their anchor text.