Although Campaigns can't be moved between separate Raven accounts, they can be moved to different Profiles. If you have an existing Campaign you want to move to a different Profile, you can move it without losing any data in Campaign Settings:
- Select Add New Profile from the profile menu to create a new Profile. You don't have to do this if you want to move a campaign to a profile that already exists.
- Navigate to the campaign you'd like to move using the campaign menu.
- Go to Campaign > Campaign Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and select a new Profile under the Delete & Move Campaign section.
- Click the Save Changes button to move the Campaign.
Be sure to avoid the Delete Campaign button — this will permanently delete the Campaign and all of the data contained within it from your account.