To see data in the Google Ads section of Google Analytics, you need to ensure that the Google Analytics account authorized in Raven is also connected to a corresponding Google Ads account. This connection is made outside of Raven:
- Outside of Raven link your Google Analytics account to the corresponding Google Ads account if it's not already.
- Enable the Apply Cost Sources option if it is not already checked in your Google Ads account. Navigate to this option by clicking the Ads settings gear icon, and then select Profile Settings. You will need appropriate account access to make this change.
- Navigate to SEO Research > Google Analytics. If your account has already been authorized, you should see an Google Ads section in the listing. If your have not authorized a Google Analytics account, walk through this process.
- Make sure Destination URL Auto-tagging is enabled in Google Ads. After making this change, it can take up to two hours for Raven to receive the new data. Having this feature disabled can cause missing data in Raven's Google Analytics integration.
- In SEO Research > Google Analytics click the Tool Options icon and select Settings. Make sure that the currency matches what your Google Ads campaigns are using.
- Go to SEO Research > Google Analytics > Ads to see your Google Ads metrics via the Google Analytics API.