Each email marketing service offers their own set of metrics, which are displayed in the Campaign Metrics section of your email campaign.
You can remove any of these metrics by clicking the X that appears when you hover over it with your mouse. Metrics can be added back to the Campaign Metrics section by clicking the gear icon and selecting each metric that you would like to see listed.
The following metrics are present in Email Metrics:
- % Clicked: The percentage of recipients who clicked links in the email out of all recipients.
- % Opened: The percentage of recipients who opened the email out of all recipients.
- % Undelivered: The percentage of emails that were undeliverable to their recipients.
- % Unsubscribed: The percentage of recipients who unsubscribed from your mailings out of all recipients.
- Bounced (Hard): The number of emails that were bounced back as undeliverable without hitting the recipients' mail servers. This could be because of invalid email addresses or because a mail server is blocking your mailing.
- Bounced (Soft): The number of emails that reached their recipients' mail servers before being bounced back as undeliverable, usually due to full inboxes, server outages or large filesizes.
- Bounced (Total): The number of emails that were returned as undeliverable after an attempt.
- Clicks (Total): Total link clicks for your mailing.
- Clicks (Unique): Total link clicks by unique recipients for your mailing.
- Delivered: Total number of emails that were successfully sent to their recipients.
- Forwards: Total number of emails that were forwarded by the original recipient.
- Opened (Total): The total number of times that the email was opened, including multiple times by the same recipient.
- Opened (Unique): The total number of unique recipients who opened the email.
- Recipients: Total number of people who were sent emails in the campaign.
- Reported as Spam: Total number of times your email was reported as spam.
- Sales: Total number of sales made from your mailing, based on AWeber's sales tracking.
- Shared (Email): Number of recipients who shared your email from their email client.
- Shared (WebView): Number of recipients who shared your email from the browser accessible version of your mailing.
- Sign Ups: Number of people who signed up for additional mailings from your email.
- Syntax Errors: Number of malformed or incomplete email addresses found in your mailing list.
- Undelivered: The total number of emails that could not reach their destination.
- Unopened: The total number of recipients who did not open the email.
- Unsubscribed: The total number of recipients who unsubscribed from your mailing list with this email.
Campaign Metrics Guide
Each email marking provider offers different metrics. Every available metric across all five providers is listed above. The below table illustrates which metric is available in which provider.
|Reported as Spam|