If active, Link Monitoring will automatically check your links managed in Link Manager for activity, changes in status and performance. This also controls how often links are checked and how you are alerted to changes.
- Navigate to SEO > Link Manager.
- Click the Tools Options button and select Link Monitoring from the menu.
- Select your frequency and link status settings.
- Selecting to monitor All links will enable Link Monitoring for all Link Records in your Campaign according to your Check Link Status options.
- Selecting to monitor Individual links means you can specify which specific Link Records in Link Manager you'd like to monitor.
Keep in mind that Link Monitoring usage is limited and is subject to overage fees. Be sure to review your account's usage limits if you are the account owner.