If you'd like to manage your Twitter accounts in Raven, as well as report on their data, you must connect these accounts. Follow these instructions to connect your first Twitter account in a Campaign.
- Navigate to Social > Twitter and click the Add Twitter Account button.
- Raven will redirect you to Twitter to authorize Raven. Click the Authorize App button. You'll need to type in the username and password of the account you want to connect if you're not logged in yet.
Once you've authorized the Raven application in Twitter, you'll be redirected to Raven where your account will be live and ready to use.
Twitter metrics data from this point forward will be tracked in Twitter Metrics. Keep in mind that Twitter does not provide historic data and it will take up to 24 hours for data to start to appear.
Add Additional Twitter Accounts
You can manage an unlimited number of Twitter accounts in any given Campaign, though you'll need to open the Manage Accounts page to add new accounts:
- Navigate to Social > Twitter.
- Click the dropdown menu containing your Twitter accounts and select Manage Accounts.
- Click the Add Twitter Account button and follow the above steps to add another Twitter account to Raven.
Twitter accounts can be removed using the Manage Accounts page.