If you're managing videos distributed through YouTube, you can keep track of the channels these videos are housed on, as well as their performance. To do this, connect a Google Account and add its associated YouTube Channel:
- Navigate to Social > YouTube and click the Add YouTube Account button.
- If you already have Google Accounts connected, you will be presented with a dropdown menu for selecting one of those accounts. If you see the account you were planning on connecting in this list, choose the account and click Use This Account. Otherwise, click the New Account button.
- You will be directed to a Google page asking if you would want to allow Raven to access your account. Click the Accept button.
Once you've connected your YouTube Channel, you'll see a listing of all of the videos contained within that Channel, including historic data for each video.
Add Additional YouTube Accounts
The welcome screen will only appear if your Website in Raven does not have any YouTube accounts associated with it. After adding one YouTube Channel, you can add a second through the Manage Accounts page:
- Navigate to Social > YouTube.
- Click the dropdown menu containing your username, next to the YouTube header at the top of the page.
- Choose the Manage Accounts option.
- Click the Add YouTube Account button and follow the above instructions for adding your YouTube account to Raven.