You can add an unlimited amount of content to Content Manager. To add content, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Content > Content Manager.
- Click the Add Content button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter an Author, Title and Content. Although none of these fields are required, be sure to fill in the Title of your document if you intend on pushing your content to WordPress.
- Enter a Meta Description, Tags and Keywords. The Meta Description is limited to 156 characters. Enter any SEO keywords that you’re trying to emphasize in the Keywords field. Add keywords and tags one at a time, clicking the Add button after typing each keyword or tag.
- Click the Analyze button if you'd like to analyze your content with Scribe. This affects usage. You must have a title, content and meta description to analyze content.
- Click the Save button.