If you're managing a WordPress blog, you can add it to Raven's WordPress tool.
- Go to Content > WordPress.
- Click the Add New Blog link in the upper right corner.
- Enter the full URL for your blog.
- Click the Submit button.
- Raven's system will auto-discover as much information as possible about the blog. Enter any information that’s missing, including the name, server, XML-RPC endpoint, username and password.
- Decide on your privacy settings. If you want to make this blog available across all Raven profiles, select the Global Blog checkbox. If you would prefer to make this blog private to all users except admins, select the Private Blog checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
Older versions of WordPress may require you to enable XML-RPC under Remote Publishing before you are able to sync your blog in Raven. To do this, log into your WordPress blog and click the Writing link under the Settings menu. Under the Remote Publishing section, check the box to enable the XML-RPC publishing protocols. This setting is activated automatically for modern WordPress installations.