Report Wizard is capable of running two kinds of reports: one-off reports and scheduled reports. This guide will teach you how to run a one-off, non-recurring report. For more information on creating scheduled reports, see this article.
- Navigate to Reports > Report Wizard.
- Click the New Report button.
- Click the Edit Report button to change the settings of your report. You can change the following:
- Start Date: Choose a default Start Date for all of your modules.
- End Date: Choose a default End Date for all of your modules.
- Brand Template: Choose a Brand Template to customize the look of your report.
- Date Format: Pick from three date formats: mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd
- Font: If your report contains special characters, extend the font to display those characters properly.
Once you've created your report, you can run it by clicking the Run Report button. If you'd prefer to email this report to yourself, a colleague or your client, click the Email Report button.