Once you've created a report in Report Wizard, you can set that report to be emailed to yourself, your client, your colleagues or anyone else who may need that particular report. In the case of one-off reports, this email will go out immediately. For scheduled reports, this email will go out once the report is automated, aligned with your chosen frequency.
In order to email a report, you must fill out the email settings:
- Open your report in Reports > Report Wizard.
- Find the email settings for your report.
- One-Off Reports: This can be found by clicking the Email Report button.
- Scheduled Reports: This can be found by clicking the Edit Report button and clicking the Email Settings tab.
- To: Who you want to send this report to, separating multiple emails with commas. There is a 250 character limit on this field.
- From: The email that you'd like this email to be sent from.
- Subject: The subject line of the email.
- Message: A custom message to be included in the body of the email.
Viewing Trackable Download Link Stats
If you choose to send your report as a Trackable Download Link, you can see when the report was emailed and how many times the report has been downloaded by its recipients. This is particularly handy for seeing if your clients are actually reading the report, giving you insight on how to prepare for client meetings.
To view Trackable Download Link statistics, click the gear icon next to your report in Report Wizard and choose the Download History option. This will bring up a list of downloads and delivery times and dates, along with information on whether or not the email was sucessful.