After you've authorized a LinkedIn account in Raven, you'll be able to access all of the Company Pages that your account is associated with — whether because they're listed as part of your Profile or because you're an administrator on them. LinkedIn Companies have additional metrics beyond what is visible in the LinkedIn Metrics section.
Find your Company Page metrics
To find these metrics, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Social > LinkedIn Metrics.
- Select a Company from the listing of Company Pages.
- Voila! All of your metrics will appear on this page.
This will display metrics relating to your Company Page. Keep in mind that LinkedIn metrics are broken down by month and cover the last 12 months. If your Company Page has not been in place for at least a month, these stats could be empty.
What data is available?
A total of nine metrics are displayed in the Company Metrics section of LinkedIn:
- Clicks: The number of times your Company Page has been clicked on.
- Impressions: The number of times your Company Page has appeared in front of LinkedIn users, whether through their timeline or viewing Profiles.
- CTR (Click-through Ratio): The proportion of people who clicked your Company Page, versus the number of impressions made.
- Engagement: A percentage of how people have interacted with your Company Page and the posts on that page.
- New Followers: The number of new followers for your Company Page, per month.
- Followers: The total number of followers your Company Page has accumulated.
- Comments: The number of comments posted to your posts.
- Likes: The number of times the "Like" button was clicked on your posts.
- Shares: The number of times your posts have been reshared by others.
In addition to this data, LinkedIn Metrics also integrate Google Analytics referrals in the Referrals section. This tells you the number of sessions that were initiated on your website from LinkedIn referrals. Google Analytics must be authorized for this section to appear.