With Raven's CRM tool, you're able to reach out to contacts quickly and easily, using your own email to preserve your own branding and signature while taking advantage of templates to expedite the process.
To create a Message Template, which can be used when sending messages to Contacts, follow these steps:
- Navigate to CRM > Contacts.
- Click the Tool Options button and choose Message Templates.
- Click the Add Message Template button.
- Give your template a Name and fill in the Subject and Message Template fields.
- Select the scope of your template. You can select Global (available for all Raven users), Profile (available for all users with access to the current profile), or Private (the template is only available to you).
- Click the Save button.
When writing your Message Template and Subject, you can take advantage of shortcodes built into the Insert dropdown menus. This will pull information out of CRM for use in your email, including first name, last name, full name, display name, company name and position.