When your name has been replaced by "undefined undefined" in LinkedIn, the reason is that your authorization token has expired. For reasons beyond Raven's control, LinkedIn tokens expire automatically after 60 days. For that reason, they must be reauthorized in order to return access to your LinkedIn account through Raven.
If you see the "undefined undefined" message in Raven, you can restore your access by reauthorizing:
- Log into the affected LinkedIn account.
- In Raven, navigate to Social > LinkedIn.
- Click the dropdown menu at the top of the page and choose Manage Accounts.
- Next to the account that has been deactivated, click the gear icon and choose Reauthorize.
- Enter your username and password, if asked, and LinkedIn will do the rest.
We are investigating ways to improve this process, including automatic notifications for when your tokens are nearing expiration, so that we can avoid data interruption in the future.