Once you've authorized your LinkedIn account, you can post to any Company Page that you have administrator access to from Raven:
- Select a LinkedIn account, if necessary, using the dropdown accounts menu. Pick a Company from the list of Company Pages, if you're managing multiple pages.
- Click the New Company Post button.
- Compose your post using the Post box.
- Once you've composed the status update portion of your post, add an image or link if applicable and/or schedule your post.
- Title: If you are posting to a Group or Company, you must specify a title for your post.
- Image: To upload an image directly to LinkedIn, click the Choose File button and pick an image from your computer. Be aware that Raven only supports images up to 2MB in size and in GIF, JPG or PNG format.
- Schedule: Click the Schedule tab to send your post in the future. You can select the date, time and timezone. You can set your default timezone per Campaign in Campaign > Campaign Settings. For more information about scheduling posts, see below.
You can schedule a post to send at a later time by clicking the Schedule tab when creating a new post. In this tab, you can specify the date, time and timezone for your post, then set it to post at that time. You can set your default timezone per Campaign in Campaign Settings.
Click the Scheduled Posts icon to see your pending LinkedIn posts and a history of scheduled posts for the current LinkedIn profile, group or company. From here you can edit or deleted pending posts using the gear icon to the right of each post.