When creating a report in WYSIWYG Reports, you're able to link to additional files as "File Attachments." If you'd like to add extra files — invoices, reports from other data sources, images or any other extra information — follow these steps to add an attachment to your report:
- Navigate to Reports > WYSIWYG Reports.
- Open the report that you want to add a file attachment to by clicking its title.
- Click the Add Section button.
- Click File Attachment on the Choose Section screen.
- Enter the URL and Title of the file you want to attach. Select a section for that file to appear under.
- Click Submit.
Keep in mind that you aren't able to upload files directly into Raven for attaching in your reports at this time. You must upload them to a place where they can be publicly accessed like Dropbox, CloudApp or your own website.