Dashboards aren't just about creating a customizable view for all of your online marketing data — you can also use the settings in this tool to set defaults for your entire account. The Dashboard settings in Raven let you set your default Campaign and Profile, as well as the default Dashboard for use in new Campaigns.
To set your Campaign, Profile and Dashboard defaults, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Campaign > Dashboard.
- Click the Dashboard Settings button in the top-right corner.
- Set your options:
- Set Current Profile As The Default: When logging into Raven, this will set the Profile you're currently in as the Profile that is loaded by default. This defaults to the first Profile created in your account.
- Set Current Campaign As The Default: When opening this Profile, the set Campaign will appear first. Otherwise, the first Campaign in the listing will appear.
- Make Current Dashboard Configuration The Default: This setting will make it so new Campaigns will use the Dashboard set-up on this Campaign. This will not affect any existing Campaigns in your account.