Raven integrates data from more than 20 marketing tools and services. There are many more integrations on our roadmap.
Here's how it all breaks down:
1. General data that Raven provides for you.
You don't need to use or subscribe to these services to see or report data from them in Raven. Yay for saving money! On the other hand, you can't access your specific account data if you do use or subscribe to them outside of Raven.
- Alexa Rank (Domain Research Central)
- Authority Labs (SERP Tracker)
- Bing Search (Site Finder, Keyword Research Central)
- Facebook (Site Performance)*
- Google+ (Site Performance)
- Google Ads (Research Central, Keyword Manager)*
- Google Page Speed (Domain Research Central, Site Performance, Site Auditor)
- IBM Watson (Domain Research Central)
- LinkedIn (Site Performance)*
- Majestic (Domain and Keyword Research Central, Site Performance, Backlink Explorer, Site Finder, Competitor Manager)
- Moz (Domain and Keyword Research Central, Site Performance, Site Finder, Competitor Manager)
- Pinterest (Site Performance)
- StumbleUpon (Site Performance)
- TextBroker (Order Content)
- Twitter (Site Performance)*
- WHOIS (Domain Research Central, Site Performance, Site Auditor, Competitor Manager)
*Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are exceptions to the can't-access-specific-accounts rule. See below.
2. Specific data from your accounts, which you must allow Raven to access.
As soon as you grant Raven permission to access your own accounts from these sources, you can manage, monitor and/or report on your specific data from them. Talk about a one-stop shop!
- Authority Labs (importable into WYSIWYG Reports)
- AWeber (Email Metrics, CRM)
- Bing Ads (Bing Ads)
- Bing Webmaster Tools (Bing Webmaster Tools)
- CallRail (CallRail)
- Campaign Monitor (Email Metrics, CRM)
- Constant Contact (Email Metrics)
- Emma (Email Metrics)
- Facebook (Facebook, Facebook Metrics, Facebook Ads)
- Google Ads (Google Ads)
- Google Analytics (Google Analytics, SEO Metrics, Keyword Manager, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Google Search Console (Google Search Analytics, Keyword Manager)
- Instagram Ads (Facebook Ads)
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn, LinkedIn Metrics)
- MailChimp (Email Metrics, CRM)
- Scribe (Content Manager; not reportable)
- Twitter (Twitter, Twitter Metrics, CRM)
- WuFoo (CRM; not reportable)
- YouTube (YouTube, YouTube Metrics)
3. Marketing tools and data sources not yet integrated with Raven
Want your favorite marketing tool or data provider integrated with Raven? Check out the list below to see if it's on the roadmap.
- Google My Business: Not in active development, but being researched for the future.
- Instagram: Ads data is available through Facebook Ads. Social data is not in active development, but being researched for the future.
- Twitter Ads: Not in development.
- Google+: Not in development.
- Pinterest: Pinterest offers an API, but doesn't provide access to any analytics data at this time, which prevents us from being able to provide anything reportable.
Don't see the one you're looking for? If it's not listed anywhere above, we don't integrate it and don't have plans to anytime soon. But that doesn't mean you can't ask us for it! Make your case in an email to email@example.com.