You are able to connect one Bing Ads login per Campaign in Raven. If you are managing multiple Bing Ads clients in a single login, you will be prompted to choose a client.
- Navigate to Ads > Bing Ads.
- Click the New Login button. If you already have a Bing Ads login connected, you can choose that login from the dropdown menu and click the Use This Login button to use it in your Campaign.
- If you are not already signed into Bing Ads, Bing will prompt you to sign in using the Microsoft Live login that your Bing Ads data is associated with.
- Click the Yes button to allow Raven to display data from Bing Ads.
- Once you've been redirected to Raven, click the Use This Login button to bring Bing Ads data into Raven.
- Select a specific Bing Ads Account, if there are multiple being managed under your Microsoft account. Click the Submit button.
Bing Ads Login Settings
Choose a Different Account
If you're managing multiple Bing Ads accounts with one login, you can change the active account in Settings. Click the Tool Options button, choose Customize Settings from the menu and navigate to the Customer Accounts tab. Choose a new account from the dropdown menu and click Submit to save your changes.
Reconnecting Bing Ads Logins
If you'd like to tie a different Bing Ads login to the current Campaign or otherwise reconnect your login, you can do so by clicking the Tool Options button in Bing Ads and choosing Customize Settings from the menu. In the window that appears, select the Reset Connection tab and click the Reset Connection button.