As of November 2015, you can report on TrueView video advertisement campaigns through Google Ads in Raven. This means that you'll be able to display data about views, conversions and more from the video ads that you're running on YouTube and anywhere else TrueView may be distributed.
You can access the video campaigns report by navigating to Ads > Google Ads and clicking the Video Ads tab.
What metrics are available?
The following metrics related to TrueView campaigns are provided by Google's Ads API:
- Duration: The length of the video, in seconds.
- Views: The number of times the video has been viewed.
- View Rate: The rate at which your video has been viewed, compared against its total impressions. Impressions include thumbnail impressions for in-display ads.
- Played to 25%: The percentage of viewers who watched a quarter of your video.
- Played to 50%: The percentage of viewers who watched half of your video.
- Played to 75%: The percentage of viewers who watched three quarters of your video.
- Played to 100%: The percentage of viewers who watched your entire video.
- Avg. CPV: CPV stands for Cost Per View, which is determined by dividing the total cost of all ad views by the total number of views.
- Engagements: Engagements occur when a view expands your Lightbox ad.
- Engagement Rate: The percentage of all viewers who register engagements.
- Conversions: The number of conversions that your website has received via sessions initiated from a video ad.
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of all viewers who complete a conversion goal from a video ad.
- Conversion Value: The total value of conversions stemming from video ads.
- Cost Per Conversion: The cost incurred for each valid conversion.
Can I report on this data?
You sure can! Just like everything else in our Google Ads tool, Video Ads are fully reportable in Report Builder.
- Navigate to Reports > WYSIWYG Reports.
- Click the Add button and choose Google Ads from the menu.
- Click the Create Custom Widget button in the top-right corner.
- Pick Video Ads from the Metrics menu.
- Change any of the listed settings and then click Submit to add the widget to your report.
Video Ads are currently only reportable as a table. Want to see more widget options for video reporting? Shoot us a feature request about it!