Report Wizard has long been a trusted tool in digital marketers’ arsenal. It’s run millions of reports and saved countless hours of time over the past 10 years. But, now, it’s time to finally say goodbye.
April 16, 2018 was the final day that users can create new reports in Report Wizard. For all future reporting needs, please use WYSIWYG Reports instead. WYSIWYG Reports launched in 2013 as Report Wizard’s successor. Since its launch, it now offers:
- Cover Pages and Tables of Contents for PDF reports.
- More data points for Google Analytics and other data partners.
- Customizable reports with modern, colorful widgets
- Reporting for Google Search Console, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads.
- Support for data through our upcoming Site Auditor Studio enhancement.
All existing scheduled Report Wizard reports will continue to run following this deadline. Generated reports will also remain accessible until we phase out the tool by the end of 2018.