Need to know how your rankings stack up against your competitors for important, conversion-driving keywords? You can compare your keyword rankings against up to five competitors with SERP Tracker, giving you the edge to stay ahead of the competition.
There are a few different ways to add competitors to SERP Tracker:
Add Individual Competitor in SERP Tracker
- Click the Competitors tab in Rank Tracking > SERP Tracker.
- Click Add Competitor
- Enter the URL of your competitor without the HTTP or HTTPS protocol.
- Click Submit.
Add Bulk Competitors in Competitor Manager
- Navigate to Competitor Research > Competitor Manager.
- Click the Add Competitors button.
- Enter competitors, one per line, into the field shown in the Add Competitors window.
- Add any tags that you might want to apply to these competitors.
- Click the Add button.
Tracking competitors doesn't use up any additional RPCs, so you can track as many or as few competitors as you'd like in SERP Tracker