If you're managing call tracking data for your clients through CallRail, you can connect your CallRail account to report on that information directly in Raven. Here's how:
- Navigate to Communication > CallRail and click the Add CallRail Account button.
- Enter your CallRail v2 API Key. Not sure how to get your API key? Scroll down for instructions.
- Give your API key a name. This is useful for if you're managing multiple CallRail accounts. Click Submit.
- Choose a Company from the list of accounts. Don't see your client here? Double-check your API key to make sure you're on the right account.
- Click Assign to save your changes.
Where do I find my CallRail v2 API Key?
CallRail has two versions of their API: the older v1 API and the newer v2 API. We're using the newer version, so that you'll be able to take advantage of the latest and greatest features offered by CallRail.
If you haven't generated an API key in your CallRail account yet, it's a simple process:
- Log into your CallRail account.
- Click your username in the top-right corner and choose View Profile.
- Click the API Keys link on the left, under Security.
- Click the Create New API V2 Key button.
That's all there is to it! Be sure to keep your API key safe and secure—giving out your API key is like giving out your password.